YES HI OR NO HI

DISCLAIMER : I WROTE THIS POST WITH SARCASTICALLY MANNER AND I AM NO RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY OF YOUR FEELING IF THEY HURT. OK??

Hey peeps. So today I got a chance to meet my old friends at uni’s  since they came here for collecting their convo robe and attend the rehearsal for the ceremony too. I mean not the entire my course batch but I guess some of it.
I met them and greet each other friendly yadayada…. And so on. This particular creature (not mention her name) oh, btw! Did I mention that my course batch are ALL GIRLS? Yes, girl power. All the guy has surrender before their finished and change to other course. They said they scared of Programming and Calculus. Most of the they said they could catch up with the IT subjects coz their got some maths going on. I mean yeah, I do feel that way too before but it’s only at the moment.

Back to the story I want to tell, so today I met those girls. I mean some of those girls. We greet and talk about our life happily and suddenly this particular creature (no name mention). I mean, I don’t know what’s wrong with her. She suddenly put on her face, that face you feel you want to slap on. In Bahasa we called ‘Muka berlagak’. Like all of sudden. If you don’t like me, you don’t have to put on that face kot. I thought we matured enough to fake on every time we met someone we don’t like. If there are reasons because she don’t like me during the study then I guess study is over. You don’t have to act like YOU’RE THE BOSS ANYMORE! I really don’t understand….

WHYYYYYYYY??............

Like seriously that is so immature. I know, that not everyone likes me and some of them annoyed my mouth. Well, honestly I prefer to be honest and say something if that I don’t like. As easy as that. I don’t like to ‘kipas’ or please everyone. I told to my close friends and they said ‘”WTH with those people? Please grow up!”. Hahhaa….

I think, some people they might thought they is a really good or so ‘honorable’ with that kind of attitude. Yes, those people exist in this world and people like my have confront with that annoying attitude of them. Here I want to declare that this post is not for hurting people feeling of what so ever. Just to clarify that if you don’t like me, don’t even think that I will or want to like you and you just wasting your bloody time to put on a face on front of me. Hahaha..thanks a lot. There, people. Thanks a lot if you guys read this post. And if you had same experience as me, I mean ‘I FEEL YOU GIRLLL’.



Tata for now. I’ll write more soon!

Comments

Popular Posts