Selamat Hari Raya

hey there peep's! first of all, i guess it wasn't too late to wish all the Muslims, SELAMAT HARI RAYA MAAF ZAHIR DAN BATIN. so this time as usual, i went back to kampung. this year quite different because usually we went back on the the first day of hari raya but this year went went back a few hours earlier before hari raya. got it? got it? plus no sister around.

at kampung, non other works i do is eating, sleeping, eating and sleeping again and again. don't know why my body feel so lazy. i haven't caught so many picture as last year. even worst i only caught my self a picture wearing baju raya. caught it by accidentally. hmm...


there, with my mom on kenduri near my granma house. i knew no one there except my mom, uncle and my aunt. awkward! the food was good. hahaha.. yes, i'm so hungry since at my grandma house have too many people so yeah, 'finally i got to eat well.' 

lastly, here some pics of me and my cousinsssss. thereeee you go. p/s : yes, i'm getting wider and bigger a.k.a FAT. bye!






xxxxxx

Comments

Popular Posts