THE DOOR WAS LOCKED!!!!

My stomach was emptied. And went to the bathroom and hope that i could released my pressure there. haha.lol! by the time i want to get into my room, bammmmmmm!

THE DOOR WAS LOCKED!!!!

only Allah knows how i felt at at that time. seriously i'm out of ideas at that time. then i straight away went to my head of floor asking if she had any extra keys. My thought was wrong. she doesn't have any of it. damn it!!! but anyhow,she does help me finding the keys for me. and yet she actually sleeping in her room but suddenly i came interrupt her sleep. what a good idea,wardah! thank u, kakak ketua aras! *wink!!!

so yet i was waiting for the keys, i went to my classmates room.and yet i was thought she had my roomate punya kembar punya no. telefon. u got it? nasib baik ada! nasib betul la.

fuhh,i'm sweating like H@#$$$$ while writing this entry. seriously i cant think anything right now.

i malu betul nak keluar bilik sekarang nih.seriously freak out. perut nih pulak time nih dia dok  nyanyi lagu SUJU.
so the moral is,  DONT FORGET TO BRING YOUR KEYS WHEN YOU'RE OUT!!

kbai!

Comments

Popular Posts